For swing gates with leaves up to 2.4 m, ideal for large columns
Ideal for intensive use.
Irreversible electromechanical 24 Vdc gear motor with articulated arm, surface mounted.
Two irreversible 24 Vdc versions with micrometric adjustment mechanical stops on opening and closing: with built-in control unit (HO7124) and without control unit (HO7224).
Powerful thanks to the 250 Nm torque.
Resistant and compact: 180 mm in width, ideal for any kind of post. Small shockproof body with aluminium base.
Sturdy, aluminium anti-shearing arm.
Easy to install: thanks to the new fixing bracket with quick connector for the motor. No welding.
Sophisticated electronics with the built-in control unit, just 3 keys to manage all programming operations:
- obstacle detection;
- automatic fault diagnostics;
- automatic memorisation of limit switches on opening and closing with self-learning function;
- possibility of configuring the stop input in self-learning mode, NO, NC and the latest generation 8.2 KOhm resistive sensitive edges;
- deceleration on opening and closing;
- simple connection of pairs of additional photocells;
- programming of pause time;
- pedestrian open and partial open;
- clutch with anti-crush safety feature.
Energy saving with no black outs: 3 standby modes to reduce mains consumption, or battery power consumption if connected to the Solemyo kit. Operation in the event of a power failure thanks to the optional batteries (PS124).
Everything under control: thanks to compatibility for operation with Opera BUS T4, the unit O-View can be used to expand the options of programming, control and diagnostics of the automation on site and remotely.