For hi-speed automation of swing gates with leaves up to 3 m or 270 Kg
Ideal for residential applications even with large columns.
24 Vdc electromechanical gear motor with articulated arm, surface mounted, with magnetic encoder.
Ideal for intensive use and quick manoeuvres: 90° opening in about 10* seconds.
Ultra-powerful and reliable: thanks to the torque of 500 Nm and encoder technology, for millimetric precision and reliability.
Safe movement: dual technology obstacle detection.
Sturdy: thanks to the housing in aluminium with polyester paint finish, resistant to atmospheric agents.
Two irreversible 24 Vdc versions with limit switches on opening and closing: with built-in control unit (HK70240) and without control unit (HK7224).
Practical and quick installation: the articulated arm is adjustable in length for maximum flexibility.
Simple and precise limit switch adjustment: mechanical stops and micrometric adjustment screws.
No black out: with the optional batteries (PS124) housed inside the gear motor.
Built-in control unit (HK7024):
- simple programming, by means of a single key;
- automatic memorisation of limit switches on opening and closing with self-learning function;
- automatic fault diagnostics;
- programming of pause time;
- pedestrian pass door;
- deceleration on opening and closing;
- obstacle detection with dual technology;
- provision for connection of latest generation resistive sensitive edges.
* Considering standard installation, excluding acceleration and deceleration.